The Barnes and Noble Summer Reading Program is here to help you on your way, encouraging you to read books of your own choosing and earn a FREE book, simply by following these three easy steps:
2. Bring your completed journal to a Barnes & Noble store between May 16th and September 5th, 2017. Find a Store
3. Choose your FREE reading adventure from the book list featured on the back of the journal.
Children in grades 1 and 2 are eligible to receive one of the following books:
- Ameila Bedelia Means Business (Americal Bedelia Chapter Book Series #1)
- Big Shark, Little Shark (Step Into Reading Series)
- Chase's Space Case (PAW Patrol)
- Eva and the New Owl (Owl Diaries Series #4)
- Inspector Flytrap (Inspector Flytrap Series #1)
- Jorge el curioso construye una casa en un arbol (Curious George Builds a Tree House)
- Pinkalicious: Story Time (I Can Read Series)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Save Your Brains! (I Can Read Book 2 Series)
Kids that are in grades 3 and 4 can pick out one of these books:
- Completely Clementine
- Double Vision (Twintuition Series #1)
- How to Tame a Triceratops (Dino Riders Series)
- Journey to the Orange Islands (Pokemon Chapter Book)
- Judy Moody Was in a Mood (Judy Moody Series #1)
- Las aventuras del Capitan Calzoncillos (The Adventures of Captain Underpants)
- Ms. Joni Is a Phony! (My Weirdest School Series #7)
- Where Is the Great Barrier Reef?
Those children that are in grades 5 and 6 can choose from this list of books:
- Fablehaven (Fablehaven Series #1)
- Gabriela (American Girl: Girl of the Year 2017 Series #1)
- Project Mc2 Smart Is the New Cool
- Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin
- The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil Series #1)
- Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- The Unwanteds (The Unwanteds Series #1)
- The Barnes and Noble summer reading program is only available to school-aged children in grades 1-6.
- Only one book is available for each child who completes a reading journal and choice must be made from the selected books available at the store.